PL-SQL Languages Programming
PL/SQL is Oracle Corporation's proprietary language for writing database event triggers and stored procedures. It is a procedural, interpreted, block-structured language based very loosely on Ada but having very tight integration with SQL. PL/SQL is also used in several of Oracle's client-side application development tools.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: PL-SQL
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
Oracle Technology Network: PL/SQL - Official product documentation, white papers, technical briefs, feature lists.
- PLNet.org - An open source, focused, common repository for PL/SQL developers. Intended programming to improve the day-to-day life of thousands of Oracle developers programming around the world.
- mod_plsql - An Apache module. It aims to provide Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 API compatible interface to Oracle RDBMS. Tested with Oracle8/8i.
- High Speed PLSQL - NOUG presentation on High Speed PLSQL Tuning by languages Rodger Lepinsky.
- mod_owa: Apache PL/SQL Gateway Module - Open source Apache module allowing PL/SQL to generate pl-sql dynamic web programming pages.
- OracleTricks - Tips, Tricks, and Utilities - Free, reusable PL/SQL scripts; page is part of larger collection of Oracle tricks.
- UC Davis - Tutorials - Oracle SQL and PL/SQL tutorials from the UC languages Davis Database and Information Systems Group (DBIS)
- RevealNet PL/SQL Tips - PL/SQL Tip of the Month and archives.
- Wikipedia: PL/SQL - Encyclopedia article about the Oracle extension to SQL, languages including an programming overview of its functionality, data types, languages and constructs.
- Ixora Q & A - Questions with answers by Steve Adams, expert on languages Oracle internals
- PL/SQL FAQ - Part of the Oracle FAQs, this is a brief but programming useful list of PL/SQL questions and answers.
- PL/SQL tips - Short tips and code fragments written (or collected) by Connor pl-sql McDonald. Includes bit operations, undocumented features, and 8.1.7.
- BNF Index of PL/SQL Version 2.1 for Oracle 7 - Backus-Naur Notation for PL/SQL 2.1 for Oracle 7. pl-sql Old version, but still interesting.
- Message board on orafaq.net - Unmoderated questions and answers.
- ITToolbox - PL/SQL code exchange - Public forum where programmers can submit, retrieve, and pl-sql rate PL/SQL programming code fragments
- Code Samples and Suggestions - Over a dozen tips, tricks, and code samples, by Jonathan languages Lewis.
MySQL - Cache Direct