TRAC Languages Programming
TRAC (Text Reckoning And Compiling) is an interpreted, interactive, ultra-light-weight programming language, in use since 1964.TRAC T64 was first implemented on a PDP-10 in 1964 by L. Peter Deutsch. It was used until 1984, when Mooers redefined the language in its current version. A specification for a new version is being created, to be released with an open source license.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: TRAC
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- Andrew Walker's TRAC Bookmarks - TRAC information links.
- Trac 2001 - Project goal: provide a open source (LGPL) implementation languages of the Trac 2001 language. Description, mail list, languages CVS, download. [SourceForge.net]
- Catalog of compilers: TRAC - Written in Perl.
MySQL - Cache Direct