Yorick Languages Programming
Yorick is an interpreted programming language available for a wide variety of machines. Yorick specializes in numeric analysis and graphs, and is widely used by physicists and other scientists.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Yorick
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Curly Bracket
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
Yorick Unofficial Home - Language for postprocessing or steering large scientific simulation codes, C syntax; introduction, user manual, package documentation, plugin documentation, quick reference, source and binary distribution files, development, FAQ. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- Regular Expressions: Yorick Plays a Role - Article at UnixReview.com that discusses some of Yorick\\'s programming strengths and benefits.
- Yorick Maintenon Branch - Package that provides additional features to Yorick.
- Yorick - Official site. Introduction to the language, user manual, yorick package documentation, quick reference, source and binary distribution yorick files, and FAQ.
- The Yorick Programming Language - An article on Yorick from Linux Gazette
- YTK: Yorick - Tcl/Tk - Toolkit that adds GUI elements to Yorick.
- Phil Rasch's Yorick page - Useful and important documentation on Yorick and extensions.
MySQL - Cache Direct