Guile Implementations Scheme Lisp
Guile is an interpreter for the Scheme programming language, packaged as a library which can be incorporated into your programs. Your users have full access to the interpreter, so Guile itself can be extended, based on the needs of the user. The result is a scripting language tailored to your application.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Implementations: Guile
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Lisp/Emacs Lisp
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- guile-gtk - Guile bindings for Gtk+.
- Guile - GNU\\'s Ubiquitous Intelligent Language for Extension, a library scheme implementation of the Scheme language plus various convenient scheme facilities. Designed to be linked into programs to scheme make them extensible.
- GNU Guile - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- guile-gtk-general - Maillist for general discussions about the guile-gtk project.
- Guile Object Oriented Programming System: GOOPS - Object-oriented extension to Guile; very close in spirit guile to Common Lisp Object System, CLOS (CLtL2), but guile adapted for Scheme language; gives full OO system guile with multiple inheritance, generic functions with multi-method dispatch.
MySQL - Cache Direct