Server Side Scripting Internet Programming
Web server extension enables embedded C++ code within web pages. Includes libraries to facilitate typical web programming tasks, such as user sessions and HTML generation.
Top: Computers: Programming: Internet: Server Side Scripting
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Enterprise Edition/Server Scripting
- QUISP (Quick Server Pages) - Line-oriented, procedural embedded language with full support for database, image, programming file manipulation.
- TheScripts.Com - Server Side Scripting - Offers a compilation of FAQs, review articles, and server side scripting how-to\\'s on server-side scripting for popular scripting languages server side scripting such as MIVA, Cold Fusion, ASP, JSP and server side scripting PHP.
- Introduction to Server-Side Processing - Article discusses the merits of Perl, CGI and internet Server Side server side scripting Includes.
- Devscripts.net - Free scripts with source code and reviews.
- RACE (Riverwatcher Active Content Environment) - A server-side scripting engine with database support for MySQL, Postgresql, internet and ODBC compliant servers.
- N Technology - Information on the Apache/Linux based server scripting tool programming N+.
- Lasso - Embedded, high-level commercial web programming language. XML-like syntax.
- CPPSERV - Application server that provides a CSP (C++ Server server side scripting server side scripting Pages) implementation coupled with a JSP-like API
- H2O - A programming language for building web-based applications and products.
- Internet.Com - ScriptSearch - A searchable collection of server-side scripting source code.
- Dotnetindex.com - Articles, code samples and free applications. ASP, JSP, PHP, Ruby.
- CODE:NEO - Web server extension enables embedded C++ code within web pages. Includes libraries to facilitate typical web programming tasks, such as user sessions and HTML generation.
- dbPager - Generates HTML reports from databases and text files. By OCTAVA, programming Inc.
- C++ Server Pages - A scripting engine similar to ASP and JSP. server side scripting However, it uses C++ as the development language.
- ScriptBanana - A directory of ASP, ASP.NET, Perl, PHP books, server side scripting internet scripts and components.
- Aptilis - A simple scripting language, especially developed for the server side scripting Web. The syntax is close to BASIC. Open server side scripting source, BSD-like licence.
- ppC++ - HTML-preprocessed C/C++ language which allows developers to write server-side programs programming in C++ embedded within HTML code.
- Dynamic Page Languages - The article discusses server side scripting under the internet Apache web server.
- Biferno - Object-oriented, HTML embedded, open-source, cross-platform scripting language for web development.
- SMX (Server Macro Expansion) - Language allows HTML developers to embed macros which connect to internet databases, process forms, send mail, etc. BSD-style open source internet license.
MySQL - Cache Direct