SSI Internet Programming
"A server-side include is a variable value (for example, a file 'Last modified' date) that a server can include in an HTML file before it sends it to the requestor." - whatis.com
Top: Computers: Programming: Internet: SSI
- SSI Developer - Web design and development site with tutorials and code examples programming on how to dynamism to site with SSI.
- BigNoseBird.Com: Server Side Includes - Multi-page tutorial covering all directives, including eXtended SSI programming and server ssi configuration.
- NCSA HTTPd Tutorial: Server Side Includes (SSI) - Overview of server configuration and coding syntax.
- XSSI Library - Tutorials and examples for using eXtended Server Side ssi Includes commands.
- SmartWebby: Server Side Includes - Basic definition and points to remember.
- Alex's SSI Tutorial - Learn SSI quickly. Server Check, Time, Include, Execute CGI, Echo, internet Conditional Statements.
- Using Server Side Includes - A 1996 overview from Apache Week.
- T.David's Script Shop - Server Side Includes Tutorial - What SSI is and how to use it.
- WDVL: Server Side Includes - Detailed tutorial covering setup and command reference.
- Server Side Include Commands - Definitions of SSI parameters, from the World Wide programming Web Consortium.
- Server Side Includes - A beginner\\'s guide to using file includes and echoing server data to a page.
- Server Side Includes Tutorial - Includes introduction to SSI, tags reference, and examples. By Craig programming McFetridge.
MySQL - Cache Direct