WWW Perl Languages Programming
Perl framework for MVC-oriented web applications, designed to minimize coding requirements for creating simple web interfaces to databases, while remaining flexible enough to support enterprise web applications.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: WWW
- Maypole - Perl framework for MVC-oriented web applications, designed to languages minimize coding perl requirements for creating simple web interfaces languages to databases, while remaining perl flexible enough to support languages enterprise web applications.
- Perl for the Web - On-line (and print) book by Chris Radcliff about www creating fast perl dynamic Web sites with Perl.
- Mason HQ - Mason is a Perl-based web programming language. Among other things, perl it allows Perl to be embedded in HTML.
- Catalyst - "The elegant MVC framework". Designed with flexibility in www mind, it lets the user choose among a www variety of storage models, templating systems, web servers, www and operating systems.
- Jifty - A way to build web applications based on www the DRY perl ("don't repeat yourself") principle.
- Web Client Programming with Perl - Full text of the out-of-print book by Clinton languages Wong.
MySQL - Cache Direct