Windows Script Host Programming Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Windows Script Host or WSH is a new `Visual Basic like` scripting language. Designed by Microsoft, WSH is aimed primarily for use as a way of automating MS Windows administration tasks.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Programming: Windows Script Host
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks/COM
- WSH Bazaar - WSH samples, Active-X controls from Günter Born, author windows script host windows script host of Microsoft Windows Script Host 2.0 Developer's Guide.
- Scripting Guys ADSI Scriptomatic - Does for Active Directory development what the original windows script host Scriptomatic did for WMI development.
- Microsoft WSH Overview - An introductory comparison of VB Script, WSH and Cmd.exe
- MSDN: WMI Architecture - Diagram showing the relationship between the WMI infrastructure and the WMI providers and managed objects.
- Paul Sadowski - Example WSH scripts and functions.
- Saint Vincent College - Introduction to Windows Script Host (WSH)
- WinGuides Tutorial - Introductory WSH tutorial by Simon Clausen.
- Microsoft TechNet Script Center - The best sample scripts designed to run on programming Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003.
- Win32 Scripting - Huge resource of WSH sample scripts.
- Script Debugger - Microsoft tool for Windows NT 4.0, 2000, and XP
- Microsoft WMI Administrative Tools - WMI CIM Studio and WMI Object Browser: view and edit classes, properties, qualifiers, objects and property values.
- Eric Phelps - Scripts, samples and utilities for the Windows Scripting windows script host windows script host Host
- Hilltop Lab (Richard Mueller) - ADSI Scripting for administering Windows 2000/2003 networks
- Scripting Guys Tweakomatic Scripting Tool - Configure TweakUI system settings with scripts.
- WinScripter - A WSH resource site with tutorials, samples, articles microsoft windows in microsoft windows JScript. By Daren Thiel.
- Microsoft Script Center Script Repository - Sample scripts designed to run on Windows 2000, windows script host Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003.
- Alex K. Angelopoulos - Mini FAQ including recent posts copied from the windows script host microsoft windows WSH newsgroups.
- Koan software - VBS Editor for WSH Scripting (freeware)
- Apostate Café - Windows Scripting Host ADSI Cookbook
- JSWare - Sample scripts - VB Scripts and components.
- Windows Script documentation - Visual Basic Scripting Edition and Microsoft JScript.
- Microsoft Scriptomatic 2.0 - Utility that helps you write WMI scripts for system administration.
- WinGuides - Technical information and examples in WSH, VBScript and windows script host windows script host JScript.
- Yet another LoginScript - A skinnable Login script that integrates with Active windows script host Directory groups to map drives/printers or launch scripts windows script host during logon.
MySQL - Cache Direct