Specification Languages Programming
Goal: consolidate, integrate theoretical basis of algebraic specification methods and apply it to software. The algebraic approach supports precise specification of semantics of generic reusable system components, providing formal conceptual basis for ste
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Specification
- Top/Science/Math/Logic and Foundations/Software
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Top/Computers/Software/Software Engineering
- De Stijl - Design and Specification Through Interfacing and Joining Languages: specification fits in programming the framework of formal language engineering, specification aims at fundamental theoretical programming results relating features of specification extant languages for software specification and programming design, which specification should be
- CoFI: Common Framework Initiative - Open collaborative effort to produce a Common Algebraic languages Specification Language (CASL) as the center of an languages internationally standardized family of specification languages. Contacts with languages industry groups.
- StateWORKS Studio - Professional software specification environment based on finite state languages machine (FSM) specification concept. Contains FSM editor, simulator, monitoring languages and debugging tools. Allows specification to build complex FSM languages systems. For WindowsNT/2000/XP operating systems.
- Description Logics - Includes courses, tutorials, research groups and publications. Collected languages by Patrick Lambrix.
- INKA Inductive Theorem Prover - First-order theorem prover with induction based on the languages explicit induction programming paradigm. It is based on a languages full first-order calculus, a programming special variant of the languages resolution calculus with paramodulation.
- FraCaS - A Framework for Computational Semantics.
- AMAST 2000 - Algebraic Methodology And Software Technology conference: online proceedings and all specification papers, in .pdf format, abstracts in HTML.
- Formal Methods Europe - An organisation with the mission of promoting and specification supporting the programming industrial use of formal methods for specification computer systems development. The programming site contains information on specification formal methods and on FME itself.
- KORSO - Deduction oriented Development of Specifications: language designed for programming modularizing large languages projects. Complex specifications can be hierarchically programming structured by combining specifications languages with renaming and hiding. programming Powerful enough to express implementation of
- ResearchIndex: Structure-preserving specification languages for knowledge-based systems - Much work on validation and verification of knowledge specification based systems programming (KBSs) has been done in implementation specification languages, mostly rule based. programming Recent papers suggest it specification is useful to do validation and programming verification in specification a more abstract and formal specification of th
- ResearchIndex: Proof Theoretic Approach To Specification Languages - Thesis studies FORUM as specification language. FORUM is languages a higher languages order logic based on the logical languages connectives of Linear Logic. languages Initial example demonstrates that languages FORUM is well suited to specify languages concurrent computations languages by specifying the higher order ß cal
- COMPASS - Goal: consolidate, integrate theoretical basis of algebraic specification methods and languages apply it to software. The algebraic approach supports precise specification languages of semantics of generic reusable system components, providing formal conceptual languages basis for ste
- Statestep - A lightweight, systematic method for finite state machine specification: a specification tool includes interactive checking and a kind of spreadsheet for specification invariants; it also supports decision tables and combinatorial completion.
- HasCASL DFG Project - Algebraic Specification + Functional Programming = Environment for languages Formal Software specification Development. An extension of CASL that languages establishes a connection with specification the functional programming language languages Haskell.
MySQL - Cache Direct