Cobol Languages Programming
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Cobol
- Top/Computers/Software/Year 2000
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Mainframe/IBM/z-OS
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Software/Databases/Data Warehousing
- Top/Computers/Software/Databases/IBM DB2
COBOL Center - Dedicated to COBOL and to those with an investment in it. Many Internet sites have information on COBOL, but this site assembles it so you need not search the whole Web to find it. Practical help is here: standards, programming, reengineering, tools, skil
- Murach's Structured COBOL - New single volume release of the classic COBOL book series written by Mike Murach.
- COBOL: IBM Technical Help Forum - Tek-Tips IBM COBOL technical support forum. Mutual help system for computer professionals.
- COBOL Source Codes @ VyomWorld.com - COBOL projects and source codes.
- COBOL Portal - resource site for Cobol developers. Cobol related news, languages programming tips, languages resources and everything Cobol.
- What Is COBOL? - Definition of COBOL (COmmon Business Oriented Language), the programming most popular and widely-used business programming language today programming in terms of running programs.
- The SimoTime COBOL Connection - Find out how to do bit-manipulation, display a programming field in hex-dump format, access a parameter provided programming from JCL and other tricks. It is all programming done in COBOL and the source code may programming be downloaded.
- COBOL Programming Language: Hello World! - Sample COBOL source code for beginners.
- COBOL Programmers Back In The Game - ITWorld.com - You\\'re wrong if you think COBOL cobol programmers are programming doomed to go the way of cobol the Edsel. COBOL developers programming who know the Internet cobol can write their own job ticket.
- COBOL User Groups: COBUG - A COBOL programming portal. References to jobs, compilers, cobol sample code, programming and other programming resources.
- Hello World Program - COBOL source code for this traditional, beginner\'s programming languages exercise.
- Year 2000 Parable - Humorous tale of a Y2K COBOL consultant who languages has himself cobol cryogenically frozen in order to avoid languages the Big Day.
- The Wit and Wisdom of Grace Hopper - Life was simple before World War II. After cobol that, we had systems.
- Mainframe, Midrange and Micro Computers - Large collection of links and resources for enterprise programming computing with an emphasis on MVS and COBOL.
MySQL - Cache Direct