Compilers Cobol Languages Programming
A portfolio of integrated tools that enables user to maintain a single set of source while deploying Cobol applications on the most popular open platforms.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Cobol: Compilers
- TinyCOBOL Project - The TinyCOBOL Project is a COBOL compiler being compilers actively developed by members of the free software compilers community. It is being developed on the Linux compilers OS, using a mix of C, LEX/YACC. It compilers generates GNU assembler code, thus requires the GNU compilers assembler and linker pr
- Micro Focus RM/COBOL - A portfolio of integrated tools that enables user compilers to maintain a single set of source while compilers deploying Cobol applications on the most popular open compilers platforms.
- Cobol For GCC - A project to produce a free COBOL compiler compliant with compilers the COBOL 85 Standard, integrated into the GNU Compiler Collection compilers (GCC).
- COBOL Compiler and COBOL Interpretor Directory - Links to several COBOL Compilers and Interpretors.
- OpenCOBOL - An implementation of a COBOL compiler with downloads and forums. [Open source, LGPL]
- Fujitsu NetCOBOL for .Net - NetCOBOL (previously called Fujitsu COBOL) for .Net is compilers a complete compilers COBOL development environment that allows you compilers to create standalone COBOL compilers applications and/or components for compilers use with Microsoft visual tools.
- KOBOL - Implementation of COBOL for Windows and Linux. By theKompany.com.
- LegacyJ PERCobol - LegacyJ provides an ANSI-85 and extensions COBOL compiler, cobol with modern IDE (Eclipse). PERCobol compiles COBOL cobol source to Java bytecode for execution as applications cobol or within appservers, with maintenance and debug remaining cobol in COBOL.
- ICOBOL and VXCOBOL - Egan Systems, Inc. develops the ICOBOL and VXCOBOL programming environments
- Wildcat COBOL Compiler for .NET - A COBOL compiler for .NET and Mono, written languages in C#. This compiler aims to support COBOL languages standards as well as integration with the .NET languages framework and object orientation.
MySQL - Cache Direct