ML Languages Programming
ML is an abbreviation for Meta Language. It was created by R. Milner and a team, in 1973. It is a strict higher-order functional language, with a formal semantics. It is garbage collected, and the first language to include polymorphic typing that is statically checked. ML is one of the direct inspirations informing Alan Kay and the design of Smalltalk.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: ML
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- A Gentle Introduction to ML - Standard ML language tutorial.
- mGTK - Glue code to make GTK+ accessible from SML. This allows languages SML programmers to add graphical user interfaces to their programs.
- Comp.Lang.ML FAQ: Monthly Posting - FAQs about ML.
- Edinburgh LFCS ML-Club - ML users club at University of Edinburgh: meeting languages times, mail list, publications, links.
- sml_tk - Standard ML package giving a portable, typed, abstract interface to the user interface description and command language Tcl/Tk. Allows making graphical user interfaces in structured and reusable ways, supported by SML\'s powerful module system.
- Hello, World Program - In ML, SML.
- Fellowship of Hobbyist Programmers: ML - Wiki page outlining basics of SML and ways programming in which it is superior to many other programming languages.
- Programming in Standard ML 97 - An on-line tutorial by Stephen Gilmore.
- fxp Functional XML Parser - Validating XML parser written in SML only.
- Standard ML vs. Objective Caml - A quick comparison of program fragments in the ml two ML languages dialects.
MySQL - Cache Direct