Implementations ML Languages Programming
Framework for customizable, retargetable and optimizing compiler back ends, written in Standard ML. Successfully retargeted to many architectures. Deals elegantly with special requirements imposed by execution model of different high-level, typed language
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: ML: Implementations
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Extended ML - EML is a framework for specification and formal languages development of Standard ML programs. Description, publications, tool languages support, education resources.
- MLton - Whole program optimizing compiler for Standard ML.
- TILT - TIL-Two compiler; goal: make compiler for ML-family languages ml (SML\\'97, Caml Special Light, KML) that uses types ml throughout compiling to emit better code without losing ml safety or correctness; joint effort with Carnegie Mellon. ml Descriptions, papers, people,
- Open Source Release of MLj - SML to Java bytecode compiler, based on Persimmon\'s MLj.
- Moscow ML - ML system for DOS, Linux, Windows.
- Dependent ML: DML - Conservative ML extension, has type system to enrich implementations ML with restricted form of dependent types, to implementations allow many interesting program properties: memory safety, termination implementations can be captured in type system and thus implementations be verified while compiling. Description, cod
- Standard ML of New Jersey - SML/NJ is a compiler and programming environment for languages SML, with ml associated libraries, tools, documents. Descriptions, news, languages downloads (Unix, Windows), literature ml lists, FAQs, links, contacts. languages [Open Source, Lucent]
- TILT Compiler - Self-checking Standard ML compiler, uses Typed Intermediate Languages; ml while compiling, types are translated with code, type-checking ml occurs to check compile results; funded by NSF. ml Descriptions, license, mail list, downloads, links. Carnegie Mellon.
- Poly/ML - Standard ML full implementation: compiler and environment, has libraries for MS Windows, X Window. [Open Source]
- MLRISC - Framework for customizable, retargetable and optimizing compiler back ml ends, written in Standard ML. Successfully retargeted to ml many architectures. Deals elegantly with special requirements imposed ml by execution model of different high-level, typed language
- The Alcool-90 Experiment - Experimental ML extension with run-time overloading and type-based notion of ml modules, functors and inheritance. Large HTML text document.
- ML Kit - Standard ML compiler.
MySQL - Cache Direct