Algol 68 Languages Programming
By Aristotelis Tsirigos; designed, implemented for compiler course at NYU, goal: compiler for a subset of Algol 68 that is able to bootstrap.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Algol 68
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- An Introduction To Algol 68 - The second ACM SIGPLAN conference on History of programming programming languages.
- Computer Engineering by Gordon Bell et al. - A brief description of ALGOL 68 System implemented on Cm*.
- ALGOL 68 - Growing article, with links to many related topics. algol 68 [Wikipedia]
- Practical experience with ALGOL 68-RT - Abstract and text in PDF form from The Computer Journal, algol 68 Volume 22, Issue 2, pp. 114-118.
- ALGOL 68 - 3rd generation ALGOL - Entry in an interactive historical roster of computer algol 68 languages.
- Historic Documents in Computer Science - Has scans of many Algol 68 documents including the RRE algol 68 Algol 68R 'Green Book.'
- Algol 68 to C - Portable translator to allow compiling Algol 68 code, and some example Algol 68 programs in the same directory.
- Revised Report on the Algorithmic Language ALGOL 68 - Mathematisch Centrum, 1976, ISBN 9061960894; Springer-Verlag, ISBN 0387075925. Online, translated to HTML, by W.B. Kloke.
- A comparison of PASCAL and ALGOL 68 - Abstract and text in TIFF form from The Computer Journal, programming Volume 21, Issue 4, pp. 316-323.
- VanWijngaarden MR76.pdf - A. vanWijngaarden\\'s MR76 paper on the orthogonal design languages of a languages language from 1965, which was the languages starting point of Algol languages 68.[PDF]
- The Algol Bulletin - The historical IFIP WG2.1 series of Algol Bulletins. algol 68 [Required algol 68 ACM Web account]
- On the Development of Algol - Thesis by R. Morrison describing an implementation of algol 68 S-Algol. Abstract. Text in PDF format.
- A History of ALGOL 68 - By C.H. Lindsey; ACM Digital Library, 1993, ISSN 0362-1340. Abstract of article from the Second ACM SIGPLAN Conference on History of Programming Languages, 1993. Full text for ACM members only.
- László Csirmaz - There is an Algol 68 interpreter for DOS algol 68 and Linux here.
- The Use of ALGOL 68 for Trees - By H.D. Baecker; The Computer Journal, Volume 13, programming Issue 1, pp. 25-27. Abstract and text in programming PDF format.
- Home Page of W. B. Kloke - Has versions of Algol 68 Revised Report (in programming .dvi, .ps algol 68 and .pdf formats) and numerous Algol programming 68 related links.
- Marc's Programming Projects - Unfinished project to write Algol 68 compiler; source code provided in CWEBx.
- Charles Lindsey's Home Page - Algol 68S compilers for Sun3, Sun Sparc, Atari algol 68 ST programming and Acorn Archimedes.
- A Shorter History of Algol 68 - A short text of the language's history.
- Programming denotational semantics II - using Algol 68. Abstract and text in PDF languages form from The Computer Journal, Volume 28, Issue languages 5, pp. 480-486.
- Algol 68 - EMX and Linux ports of A68ToC, the MC Revised ALGOL 68 Test Set, early version of OCCL compiler, other Algol 68 related items.
- An Experimental Testbed for Numerical Software, part 2: ALGOL 68 - By M.A. Hennell, D, Hedley; The Computer Journal, Volume 22, Issue 1, pp. 53-56. Abstract and text in PDF format.
- Index of /pub/dick/Algol68 - Dick Grune\\'s Algol 68 directory with test sets, languages transput, and algol 68 a Snobol interpreter.
- Algol 68 Compiler - By Aristotelis Tsirigos; designed, implemented for compiler course languages at NYU, algol 68 goal: compiler for a subset of languages Algol 68 that is algol 68 able to bootstrap.
- 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall - Algol 68 version.
- Algol 68 Genie - Algol68G is a well featured Algol 68 implementation languages (interpreter) for Linux, BSD, and MacOS. Author: Marcel languages van der Veer. [Open source, GPL]
- Algol68 - A synopsis of the features of Algol 68.
- IFIP Working Group 2.1 - The WG that developed the Algol languages.
MySQL - Cache Direct