Directories Languages Programming
Surveys current and planned languages and interfaces for developing World Wide Web based applications; prefaced by discussion of traits of such languages.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Directories
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Directories
- Dictionary of Programming Languages - Compendium of computer coding methods assembled to provide information and languages aid appreciation for computer science history.
- The Language List - Has over 2,500 programming languages, past and present; directories with some other computer information. Maintained by Bill directories Kinnersley.
- Wouter's Programming Language Page - Chronological historical overview of all languages author has directories designed, and languages sometimes implemented, over the years. Some directories of them (E, False, languages Bla, Aardappel, SHEEP) have directories own pages. Descriptions, some code samples, languages a few directories images.
- SAL - Languages and Compilers - Big collection programming language implementations.
- Programming Languages - For those who think the world begins and ends with programming C++ or Java, here\\'s an incomplete list of languages with programming descriptions.
- Ron Heuse - Collected information on approximately 2350 computer programming languages, including timeline.
- Brad Appleton's Programming Languages Links - Near 900 categorized links to other domains, one big page.
- Language list - Alphabetical annotated list of programming languages.
- HyperNews Computer Language List - Programming language definitions and links to other similar websites. Includes directories bibliography, abbreviation finder, forum.
- Advanced Programming Languages - Useful links about programming languages. Describes the syntax and semantics programming of programming.
- Programming Languages for the PC - Many languages, compilers, interpreters, for Intel PCs.
- Web Programming Languages - Surveys current and planned languages and interfaces for developing World languages Wide Web based applications; prefaced by discussion of traits of languages such languages.
MySQL - Cache Direct