Intercal Languages Programming
"INTERCAL's main advantage over other programming languages is its strict simplicity. It has few capabilities, and thus there are few restrictions to be kept in mind. Since it is an exceedingly easy language to learn, one might expect it would be a good language for initiating novice programmers. Perhaps surprising, then, is the fact that it would be more likely to initiate a novice into a search for another line of work. As it turns out, INTERCAL is more useful (which isn't saying much) as a challenge to professional programmers." - from The INTERCAL Programming Language Reference Manual, Copyright (C) 1973 by Donald R. Woods, James M. Lyon
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Intercal
- iperl - Using Intercal in Perl.
- Threaded Intercal - Malcolm Ryan\'s proposed standard for Threaded Intercal, version 0.2.
- The Language from Hell - Article and site, non-fiction, and journalism indexes.
- Revised Reference Manual - Compiled from the original specification and from the comments and clarifications by Howell and Raymond.
- Free Online Dictionary of Computing - Intercal - Short introduction to Intercal, detailing Intercal\\'s distinctivenesses in programming comparison to programming other languages.
- Catalog of Compilers Intercal Page - Idiom\'s catalog of free compilers and interpreters mentions Intercal.
- C-Intercal Compiler - William Patterson\\'s DOS port of the classic Intercal-to-C languages compiler coauthored languages by Eric S. Raymond.
- Intercal "Hello, World" Program - Surprisingly readable chunk of C-Intercal-only source code written languages by Clemens programming Meier.
- Muppet Lab's Intercal Resources - Features the original specification and a sample source languages code collection. intercal Links to several compilers and to languages other Intercal-related sites.
- Intercal Resource Page - Unofficial Intercal language homepage, maintained by C-Intercal implementor Eric S. Raymond. Documentation, implementations, papers, and tools.
- Darren's First Intercal Program - This was author\\'s first exercise in INTERCAL programming. programming It counts intercal down from 500 all the way programming down to one. It\'s intercal that simple!
- INTERCAL - Urban Nilsson's collection of INTERCAL programs.
- Jacob Mandelson's Intercal Page - Featuring a ROT-13 routine and a short link intercal list.
- The Pit - Intercal source code by Louis Howell.
MySQL - Cache Direct