Jovial Languages Programming
Jovial is a block-structured procedural language derived from early versions of Algol. It provided Algol-like data types and syntax, with structural extensions for large-scale software engineering and for real-time systems. Jovial is standardized. The original 1973 specification was US MIL-STD-1589, and the most recent 1984 edition of the language standard is MIL-STD-1589C.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Jovial
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Algol 60
- JOVIAL programming language - Article from Encyclopedia4U.
- Semantic Designs: JOVIAL2C Translator - Converts source code written in JOVIAL to functionally programming equivalent source jovial code in C taking advantage of programming some GNU 3.0 extensions jovial of C. Examples of programming source code translation.
- Software Engineering Associates (SEA) - Develops and maintains multi-host/multi-target JOVIAL language translators and programming support environment jovial tools. Compilers currently include Intel/WinX, programming UNIX, Sun/SPARC, PowerPC, MAC/OSx, jovial 1750A.
- Semantic Designs JOVIAL Front End - Enables the construction of JOVIAL custom compilers, analysis programming tools, or source transformation tools. It is a programming member of SD\\'s family of language front ends, programming based on first-class infrastructure (DMS) for implementing such programming custom tools.
- DDC-I JOVIAL Compiler System (DJCS) - For 1750A and Z8000 Processors designed for development languages of real-time programming embedded applications. DJCS is hosted on languages VAX/VMS, Sun SPARC/SunOS, Sun programming SPARC/Solaris and HP/UX. DJCS languages is a complete solution containing not programming only the languages compiler, but also a target assembler
- JOVIAL - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
MySQL - Cache Direct