SDL Libraries Games Programming
Library that uses 2D tiles based maps created by Mappy. It allows layer transparency, animations, and the creation of up to eight different layers.
Top: Computers: Programming: Games: Libraries: SDL
Simple DirectMedia Layer - A cross-platform multimedia library designed to provide fast access to the graphics framebuffer and audio device.
- Documentation Project - Includes guide, tutorial, and reference with examples for games the library as a whole and the individual games methods.
- Kyra - A simple, fully featured, industrial strength sprite engine libraries written in sdl C++. (Open Source / LGPL)
- SDL Tutorial Wiki - SDL game programming tutorials, source code and links.
- Drac Card Game Library - A portable C++ card game library that uses SDL. [Open sdl source, LGPL]
- LibKSD - A cross-platform game framework written in C++ on top of libraries SDL. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Adgali - A game library useful for 2D games programmation. games It uses games the SDL library for the bitmap, games sound and events which games provides accelerated and portable games interfaces for the video and sound games hardware. This games library tends to provide useful functions for bitmap games games and s
- SDLMappy - Library that uses 2D tiles based maps created by Mappy. It allows layer transparency, animations, and the creation of up to eight different layers.
- EZ2D - A 2D game engine. It uses SDL as sdl its main libraries API (sorry DirectX users), but very sdl little knowledge of SDL libraries is actually required.
- Roger's SDL Tutorials - Learn how to use SDL_Mixer, and SDL_RWops.
- SDLSprite - This C++ class contains the data and functions required to display animated sprites from a BMP file.
- GFX with SDL - A SDL page for beginner\\'s. Tutorials on how to: initialize SDL, load and display images, and how to load sprites.
MySQL - Cache Direct