3D Engines OpenGL Libraries Graphics
OpenGL 3D engines
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: 3D Engines
- Bonzai Software - 3D game engine based on the OpenGL API written in C++. Also real-time computer graphics examples using the OpenGL API.
- Crystal Space - Free (LGPL) and portable 3D Game Development Kit 3d engines written 3d engines in C++, OpenGL and software renderer.
- ExoEngine - C# OpenGL and Cg 3D Game Engine for opengl .NET
- APOCALYX Engine - OpenGL 3D engine with GPL license, 3D, Physics 3d engines and libraries AI.
- GLScene - Delphi OpenGL engine including visual components and objects libraries for rendering 3D scenes.
- Universe Generator System - Full featured, object oriented and multiplatform 3D engine.
- OGRE - C++ Object-oriented Graphics Rendering Engine.
- The Nebula Device 2 - Realtime 3D game/visualization engine, written in C++, scriptable through Tcl/Tk, Python and Lua. Supports D3D and OpenGL for rendering, runs under Linux and Windows. Includes news, documentation and downloads.
- EGLE - The Enhanced OpenGL Engine (EGLE) is a freeware opengl and open 3d engines source engine based on OpenGL that opengl uses Quake .map and 3d engines .lmp files.
- 3D Engines Database - Overview of 3D engines for games, business applications opengl and virtual libraries reality with various platforms, APIs and opengl programming languages.
MySQL - Cache Direct