Scene Graphs 3D Engines OpenGL Libraries
OpenGL 3D engines based on a scene graphe
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: OpenGL: 3D Engines: Scene Graphs
OpenSG - Open source portable scenegraph system to create realtime graphics programs. Runs on IRIX, Windows and Linux and based on OpenGL.
- OpenRM - An OpenGL scene graph API used for developing scene graphs high 3d engines performance and portable 3D/2D/stereo graphics and visualization scene graphs applications. [Open 3d engines source, MPL]
- Espresso3D - Real-time 3D engine for the Java programming language. E3D uses OpenGL for its graphics rendering and OpenAL for audio.
- SGL - C++ cross platform 3D scene graph library on opengl top of 3d engines OpenGL
- GizmoSDK - Saab Training Systems AB commercial scene graph.
- OSG OpenSceneGraph - OpenGL portable, 3D high performance graphics toolkit for applications such scene graphs as flight simulators, games, virtual reality or scientific visualization. C++ scene graphs object oriented framework on top of OpenGL running on Windows, scene graphs OSX, Linux, IRIX, Solaris and FreeBSD
- RM Scene Graph - Cross-platform, OpenGL scene graph API for creating graphics 3d engines and scene graphs visualization applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct