Algorithms and Data Structures Graphics Programming
Research in geometric modeling and its application to areas such as Rapid design of complex geometry, 3D Graphics, Scientific Visualization
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Algorithms and Data Structures
- University of Florida Surflab - Research in geometric modeling and its application to areas such as Rapid design of complex geometry, 3D Graphics, Scientific Visualization
- Hinjnag.com - Several articles on real-time graphics rendering.
- Ken Turkowski's Contributions in Computer Graphics - Antialiasing, color spaces, testure mapping, shading, geometry, image graphics registration, numerical computation, open source articles.
- An Interactive Introduction to Splines - Bezier, B-spline, NURBS, and many other spline curves programming and surfaces with interactive 2D Java applets and programming VRML.
- Hugues Hoppe's Homepage - A collection of research graphics articles.
- M Spline - A new linear best quality and fast algorithm graphics of raster algorithms and data structures image scaling.
- Zime: archaic ornament and data encoding vehicle - Personal graphical signet for your internet site and/or HTML email.
- VDSlib: A View-Dependent Simplification Package - Public domain package for view-dependent simplification and rendering of polygonal environments.
- BSP Tree FAQ - How to manipulate and use binary space partition graphics (BSP) trees.
- Map Projection - Very basic grey page with some useful links on map programming projection.
- 3D Object Intersection - A grid of intersection routines for various popular programming objects, pointing to resources in books and on programming the web.
- Ray Tracing News - An infrequent newsletter on ray tracing and general algorithms and data algorithms and data structures structures computer-graphics research and resources.
- Faster 3D Graphics by Not Drawing What Is Not Seen - Published in Crossroads, the ACM student magazine.
- Exaflop - Articles of interest to computer graphics.
- Real-time Optimally Adapting Meshes (ROAM) - A paper describing a method for continuously maintaining view-dependent triangular meshes to achieve desired frame rates.
- Xvox demo - Trilinear displacement mapping and depth addaptive tessellation with algorithms and data programming structures DX8. Terrain rendering example provided
- Fast Line Drawing Algorithms by Po-Han Lin - Contains sources for graphical algorithms to draw lines. programming Included programming are the popular Bresenham algorithm, programming the Wu\\'s Symmetric Double-Step, programming and the fastest non-cpu programming dependent algorithm, the Extremely Fast Line programming Algorithm (EFLA).
- STEEL's Programming Resource Page - A website with information, explanations, and source code about 3D graphics graphics.
- Stylized Depiction - Survey of non-photorealistic rendering (NPR) for computer graphics and animation: painterly rendering, toon shading, painterly image processing, and simulation of traditional artistic media.
- The Progressive Fans Representation - A new technology for progressive transmission and view-dependent graphics simplification of manifold and non-manifold meshes.
- 2D special effects - A master thesis about various 2D special effects, with example movies.
- Graphics Gems Repository - The official site for source code, errata, and graphics addenda to the Graphics Gems book series.
- Medical Articles Records GroundTruth - This site contains ground truth data for biomedical images to programming help develop algorithms to automatically extract information from the printed programming page. There is also a visual tool and analysis programming tool called Rover to aid researchers with their algorithms.
- Andrew's Autostereogram Pages - A detailed development of a stereogram-generation algorithm is graphics presented, complete with a ready-to-run Windows program to graphics download and experiment with.
- Map Projection Overview - Everything you always wanted to know about map algorithms and data algorithms and data structures structures projections, and then some.
- PseudoGrey - Algorithm allows accurate encoding and decoding of 1786 levels of grey within a 24-bit image; text overview, sample images, and a Java test program can be found at this site.
- Andrija Radovic´'s Algorithms - Several unique algorithms for fast and optimal computations graphics with integer numbers and graphics suitable for hardware graphics implementation: dividing, square rooting, line drawing, ellipse drawing, graphics Haiku plot routine.
- Levels of Detail and Polygonal Simplification - "This paper covers the techniques of Polygonal Simplification in order programming to produce Levels of Detail (LODs). The problem of programming creating LODs is programming a complex one: how can simpler versions of a model programming be created? How can the approximation error be measu
- Texture Mapping as a Fundamental Drawing Primitive - Article by Paul Haeberli and Mark Segal. Survey programming of applications algorithms and data structures of texture mapping including simple texture programming mapping, projective textures, and algorithms and data structures image warping; description of programming texture mapping techniques for drawing anti-aliased algorithms and data structures lines, air-brushes, programming and anti-al
- Ray Tracing News Index - Hand-built topic index to some of the articles.
- Modeling Sprite Animation Using Finite State Automata - Article by Diana Gruber on how to model sprite animation in a computer game.
- Hardware Perlin Noise Demonstration - Article by Paul R. Dunn. Describes a fast way to algorithms and data structures generate perlin noise by using 3D texture blending hardware.
- Chris Bregler's home page - Research and recent papers on video-based capture of algorithms and data graphics structures human movements. The main applications are feature animation, algorithms and graphics data structures video games, and analyzing Movement Disorder
- Shadow Generation Algorithms - This page gives a link to a (compressed postscript) paper algorithms and data structures on a shadow generation algorithm.
- comp.graphics.algorithms Frequently Asked Questions - Basic computations frequently needed in graphics.
MySQL - Cache Direct