Programming Games Simulation Video Games
An experimental virtual world which integrates elements from user-interactive worlds, non-interactive evolutionary worlds, autonomous intelligent agents, and program competition games.
Top: Games: Video Games: Simulation: Programming Games
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Games
- Top/Computers/Artificial Life
- Winbots - A simulated battleground where programs (bots) written by simulation users compete in a do or die battle. simulation Includes maps, screenshots, downloads, and rules.
- The Tao of Soccer - A multi-player real-time soccer simulation game. In this game, human-controlled soccer players compete or cooperate with AI-controlled soccer players. The game is implemented in Java using client-server architecture.
- V-Soccer - A soccer simulation that is based on the rules of simulation the Robo-Cup simulation league.
- Marionette Handler - Offers information about a Mech programming game for the Sega programming games Dreamcast.
- Embassy - A client-server game in which all mechanical objects(robots) can be programmed, using standard programming languages, to build an empire and battle other empires.
- Starship Soccer - Write the AI for a team of starships programming games and video games let them do battle against teams written programming games by others.
- SourceForge: Arena - An experimental virtual world which integrates elements from user-interactive worlds, simulation non-interactive evolutionary worlds, autonomous intelligent agents, and program competition games.
MySQL - Cache Direct