Karel the Robot Programming Games Simulation Video Games
Karel The Robot is a robot simulator that affords a gentle introduction to computer programming. Users write Karel programs and feed them to the simulator to watch them execute. Karel's programming language is similar to Pascal. The definitive reference for Karel the Robot is the book Karel the Robot: A Gentle Introduction to The Art of Programming by Richard E. Pattis, Jim Roberts and Mark Stehlik (ISBN: 0471597252).
Top: Games: Video Games: Simulation: Programming Games: Karel the Robot
- Karel++ - Object-oriented version of Karel.
- Karel J. Robot - Java version of Karel.
- xKarel - Open source port for Windows and Linux.
- Karel Home Page - Tutorials, downloads, and information.
- Sourceforge: Karel The Robot - Karel for Unix.
- Marvin - A Java-based RoBOTL interpreter.
MySQL - Cache Direct