Games Visual Basic Languages Programming
A turn-based strategy game based on the boardgame of the same name. All missions from the 2nd edition Space Hulk game are included. The VB6 source code is available.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Visual Basic: Games
Lucky's VB Gaming Site - A resource for VB programmers interested in learning DirectX. Includes tutorials, links, and source code.
- Anton's VB Gaming Site - Reference for game developers using Visual Basic. Message games board, source code, tutorials, downloads, and links.
- Lukman VB Game Programming - Games which author created are presented and available games for download.
- SpaceHulk-SP - A turn-based strategy game based on the boardgame of the same name. All missions from the 2nd edition Space Hulk game are included. The VB6 source code is available.
- VbGames - A place where the Visual Basic Programmer can learn to develop VbGames, featuring source code, tips, tutorials, training courses, links, and games.
- Loren Fiore Software - Site containing programs and code from Loren Fiore. visual basic Also languages containing tutorials and articles on many vb visual basic topics.
- VBGamer - VB game programming site with developer news, tutorials, files, game visual basic reviews, articles, a message board, the "Big Huge Games List".
- Baronsoft - Home of the Online RPG Engine (ORE). ORE is an easy way to create an online game without having to do the engine coding yourself. [Open source, GPL]
- Tetris - With source code in Visual Basic.
- Senator Games - There\\'s a complete game written with VB/DirectX 7 games at this visual basic site.
- Project X - An online RPG made in VB. Source code.
MySQL - Cache Direct