Clients Internet Software Open Source
An extensible Mud client and framework for the creation of autonomous agents, or bots, as well as mudding in general. (Python)
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Internet: Clients
- Irssi - Modular realtime chat client supporting IRC and SILC protocols. Supports multiple servers, themes, perl scripting and plugins. (C) [GNU/Linux, Windows]
- Lyntin - An extensible Mud client and framework for the creation of autonomous agents, or bots, as well as mudding in general. (Python)
- Curl and Libcurl - A tool and a library (usable from many internet languages) for client-side URL transfers, supporting FTP, FTPS, internet HTTP, HTTPS, GOPHER, TELNET, DICT, FILE and LDAP. internet (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix, Windows, VMS, RISC internet OS, OS/2]
- CvsGraph - A utility for generation of graphical representation of revisions and clients branches from a CVS/RCS repository. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Cervisia - A graphical frontend to CVS. (C++) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Adns - A DNS resolver library for C and C++ internet programs, and a collection of useful DNS resolver internet utilities. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Dooble - A web browser featuring an integrated distributed search engine, a secure messenger and an e-mail client.
- Amsn - A MSN Messenger clone for Linux. FAQ, software download, translation resource and Spanish site translation. (Tcl/Tk) [Linux, Windows, Macintosh]
- NetSender - An instant messaging system for Microsoft networks. (Visual Basic) [Windows clients NT/2000/XP]
- Spicebird - Personal information manager based on Mozilla Thunderbird\\'s code software and developed clients by Synovel, an Indian company. It software provides e-mail, calendaring and clients instant messaging and also software works as a newsgroup client.
- Babylon - A client-server whiteboard/chat program which can be imbedded in WWW internet documents as an applet, or run as a standalone application. internet (Java)
- Dailystrips - A utility to download your favorite online comic strips each day. (Perl)
- BitlBee - Tunnels instant messaging traffic (including MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, Jabber) to software a virtual IRC channel and virtual IRC queries. Documentation, screenshots, software bug tracking, and downloads.
MySQL - Cache Direct