Committees Organizations Computers
The Ireland Advisory Committee in Telecommunications is going to spearhead a strategy to place Ireland at the center of global telecommunications development so that Ireland will benefit from the new information age.
Top: Computers: Organizations: Committees
- IEEE Technical Committee on Computer Communications - Computer Communications (TCCC)
- NCITS - National Committee for Information Technology Standards multimedia (MPEG/JPEG), intercommunication among computers computing devices and information systems, storage media, database, security, and computers programming languages.
- JPEG - JBIG - Home site of the JPEG and JBIG committees
- IEEE Digital Library Technical Committee - Digital Library Technical Committee
- ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee - Special interest group on computer graphics. This committee is for organizations the education of this group.
- ECCAI's World Wide Web Homepage - ECCAI, the European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence, computers was established in July 1982 as a representative computers body for the European Artificial Intelligence community.
- Ireland On-Line - The Ireland Advisory Committee in Telecommunications is going to spearhead a strategy to place Ireland at the center of global telecommunications development so that Ireland will benefit from the new information age.
- Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy - A national advisory committee on science and technology organizations issues.
- IEEE Technical Committee on Distributed Processing (TCDP) - Directory of personnel, systems, and publications.
- IEEE Technical Council on Software Engineering, - Committee on Software Reuse
- Federal Geographic Data Committee - The Federal Geographic Data Committee coordinates the development committees of the National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI).
- Graphics & Workstation Performance Group - News and performance numbers from the GWPG Committee.
- IW3C2 -- International WWW Conference Committee - The International World-Wide Web Conference Committee is the computers Association that organizes the academic conferences on Web computers technology.
MySQL - Cache Direct