2008 Conferences Parallel Computing
Parallel computing conferences in 2008.
Top: Computers: Parallel Computing: Conferences: 2008
- CONCUR 2008 - 19th International Conference on Concurrency Theory. August 19–22, Toronto, Canada.
- PADTAD 2008 - Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing, Analysis, parallel computing and Debugging. In conjunction with International Symposium on parallel computing Software Testing and Analysis. July 20–21, Seattle, Washington, parallel computing USA.
- ISC’ 08 - International Supercomputing Conference. June 17–20, Dresden, Germany.
- ISPDC 2008 - 7th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing. July 1–5, conferences Krakow, Poland.
- Shanghai Many-Core Workshop - Focus on the pitfalls and potential of many-core 2008 systems. March parallel computing 27–28, Shanghai, China.
- MuCoCoS'08 - International Workshop on Multi-Core Computing Systems. The topics 2008 include multi-core architectures, programming languages and models, algorithms 2008 and applications. March 4-7, Barcelona, Spain.
- Infoscale 2008 - 3rd International ICST Conference on Scalable Information Systems. June 4–6, parallel computing Vico Equense, Italy.
- SDMAS '08 - 2nd International Workshop on Scalable Data Management Applications and Systems. 2008 July 14–17, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- CCGrid 2008 - 8th IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and parallel computing the 2008 Grid. May 19–22, Lyon, France.
- PARA 2008 - Workshop on Parallel HPC. May 13–16, Trondheim, Norway.
- PP '08 - SIAM Conference on Parallel Processing for Scientific Computing. parallel computing March 12–14, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- PCGrid 2008 - 2nd Workshop on Desktop Grids and Volunteer Computing Systems. April 18, Miami, Florida, USA.
- PDCN 2008 - The IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and conferences Networks. February 12–14, Innsbruck, Austria.
- ICS 2008 - 22nd ACM International Conference on Supercomputing. June 7–12, 2008 Island of parallel computing Kos, Aegean Sea, Greece.
- HPCS 2008 - High Performance Computing and Simulation Symposium. Part of the SCS conferences Spring Simulation Multiconference (SpringSim \'08). April 14–16, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Euro-Par 2008 - 14th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing. 2008 August 26–29, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- ICPP 2008 - International Conference on Parallel Processing. September 8–12, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- CGO 2008 - International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization 2008 parallel computing covers static, dynamic, adaptive or continuous optimization. April parallel computing 6-9, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- PPoPP 2008 - 13th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice parallel computing of conferences Parallel Programming. February 20–23, Salt Lake City, parallel computing Utah, USA.
- ICCS 2008 - International Conference on Computational Science. June 23–25, Kraków, 2008 Poland.
- IWOMP 2008 - International Workshop on OpenMP. May 12–14, West Lafayette, conferences Indiana, USA.
- PDP 2008 - Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and network-based parallel computing Processing. February 13-15, Toulouse, France.
- HPCNCS '08 - International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems. July 7–10, Orlando, Florida, USA.
MySQL - Cache Direct