Tools Programming Parallel Computing
Suite of tools for managing large clusters of machines including a variety of administration programs such as parallel rcp, parallel rsh, job scheduling, and simple barrier sync.
Top: Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Tools
- APPS - Asynchronous and Fault Tolerant Parallel Pattern Search. For PVM parallel computing and MPI programs. Source code and documentation.
- The Globus Toolkit - The Globus Toolkit provides software tools that make parallel computing it parallel computing easier to build computational grids and grid-based parallel computing applications.
- Etnus, Inc. - Debugger and performance analysis tools for parallel programs. tools Product information and manuals.
- Pooch - Graphical software for distributing jobs to a network tools of Macintoshes.
- Scientific Computing Associates - Sells virtual shared memory computing tools and clustering parallel computing software.
- ARCH - A C++-based object-oriented library of tools for parallel programming using MPI. Source code and documentation.
- MOSIX - A kernel module to support clustered computing by migrating processes parallel computing across a cluster. Source code, papers, mailing list, and parallel computing bug archive.
- The ANTS Load Balancing System - Source code and documentation.
- ClusterIt - Suite of tools for managing large clusters of parallel computing machines including a variety of administration programs such parallel computing as parallel rcp, parallel rsh, job scheduling, and parallel computing simple barrier sync.
- CODE Visual Parallel Programming System - CODE is a visual parallel programming system that composes sequential programs into parallel programs for shared-memory multiprocessors and workstations running MPI or PVM.
MySQL - Cache Direct