Drivers Programming Computers
A list of selected sites, news groups and tools to help locate additional device driver resources and development tools. List also includes hardware and software resources for the target side development and for embedded systems.
Top: Computers: Programming: Drivers
- Top/Computers/Companies/Software Development/Embedded Systems
- Top/Computers/Software/Device Drivers
- BSQUARE - Tools to build device drivers for programming Microsoft Windows programming operating systems.
- OSR Online - Device driver development information, DDK online.
- USB Analyzer - A professional software-based analyzer for USB driver developers. drivers It captures computers and analyzes I/O requests for all drivers USB devices. Targets Windows computers platforms and USB 2.0 drivers and 1.x.
- User CONfigurable Driver (UCON) - Enables to quickly and easily develop communications drivers for any serial device or ethernet device. Designed as a driver plug-in, UCON is completely integrated with OPC server KEPServerEX. By Kepware Technologies.
- Intelligraphics - Device driver development including display, audio, communications, digital programming imaging, telecom, computers and embedded systems software.
- IOGateway - An ActiveX Control package providing a unified interface computers to a computers variety of interface boards from different computers manufacturers. The purpose is computers to simplify project development computers for data acquisition and control.
- Kernel Drivers - Offers design, implementation and testing custom Windows filesystem programming and device programming drivers.
- TVicHW32 - A toolkits for real-time direct access drivers to port computers I/O, physical memory, hardware interrupts from drivers a Win32 application. [Shareware]
- Device Driver Development Resources - A list of selected sites, news groups and tools to drivers help locate additional device driver resources and development tools. List drivers also includes hardware and software resources for the target side drivers development and for embedded systems.
- VGAdoc - Programming information for every RAMDAC, EGA, VGA, SVGA, computers and VESA video card made up to 1995.
- Hill Engineering Consulting - Specializes in the design and development of Windows, computers Linux and drivers DOS device drivers and real time computers firmware.
- Matrikon OPC - Real-time process drivers for plant systems, including OPC drivers clients and computers servers, as well as driver utilities, drivers development tools, educational resources, computers and training and support drivers services.
- NTPort Library - Enables real-time direct access to PC I/O ports. programming By Zeal computers SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- Concepts Systems - Windows Device Driver, Linux Kernel Programming training.
- MemAccess Library - Gives programmers control of hardware devices from Win32 application without using the Windows Drivers Development Kit (DDK). It allows real-time direct access to memory mapped I/O. By Zeal SoftStudio. [Shareware]
- I/O Communications module - Provides access to devices on a PCs serial and parallel computers port. (trial version)
- Beyond Logic - Includes detailed information on USB, serial ports (RS-232), drivers parallel ports programming (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers.
- VMWare's Back - Virtual Disk drivers for Windows to support VMWare
- Sybera - Toolkits, custom development, and training for Windows kernel driver development. drivers Content in German and English.
- Direct Device Programming Links - Links to information about programming device drivers.
- NT Kernel Resources - Windows Packet Filter Kit for developing filtering/modifying communication programming applications. Also computers Windows 2000 undocumented kernel structures. Open programming source TDI firewall.
- Jungo - Provides WinDriver and KernelDriver, device driver development tools, for Windows,Linux,Solaris.
- 2d3D, Inc. - Device driver and embedded development.
- Modular Systems - Development of device drivers for Windows, system software programming and .NET applications.
- Harte Technologies - Specializes in developing kernel-mode drivers for Windows NT, drivers 2000, XP, computers including WDM, USB, and NDIS drivers.
- Unified IO - C++ interface for industrial IO cards. An alternative to device computers drivers provided by hardware vendors.
MySQL - Cache Direct