Tools ColdFusion Internet Programming
Web-based monitoring tool written in Java and implemented as a servlet filter in the JVM to monitor page requests. Also includes wrapper for database drivers to monitor/control database calls. Metrics can be logged to a database for review, or aggregated
Top: Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: Tools
- FusionDebug - An interactive debugger for ColdFusion MX which integrates internet with Eclipse.
- BlueDragon - An alternative to ColdFusion, BlueDragon offers CFMX 6.1 internet CFML compatibility tools and options to deploy on J2EE internet and .NET, as well tools as advantages that solvie internet problems long suffered by CFML developers.
- FusionReactor - Web-based proactive server monitoring tool available for ColdFusion coldfusion as well coldfusion as other J2EE containers (such as coldfusion Tomcat or JBOSS).
- CFping - A utility that periodically checks the health of a ColdFusion web site. It makes simultaneous calls to an HTML and a CF page and measures the return time difference, thereby eliminating network latency. [Freeware and commercial versions]
- CFM Encryption/Decryption - A very simple command line based executable that internet encrypts CFML pages.
- Black Knight - A Microsoft .NET Runtime Host for Macromedia\\'s ColdFusion Server and internet New Atlanta\'s BlueDragon Server. By Gestaltech, Inc.
- SeeFusion - Web-based monitoring tool written in Java and implemented tools as a tools servlet filter in the JVM to tools monitor page requests. Also tools includes wrapper for database tools drivers to monitor/control database calls. Metrics tools can be tools logged to a database for review, or aggregated
- CFEclipse - CFML plugin for the Eclipse platform, a java-based coldfusion IDE. Downloads, team members, development roadmap, and support coldfusion and bug tracking.
MySQL - Cache Direct