FAQs, Help, and Tutorials Service-Oriented Architecture Internet Programming
By Easwaran G. Nadhan. Discusses various approaches to solving the eight key challenges companies face when implementing a service-oriented architecture.
Top: Computers: Programming: Internet: Service-Oriented Architecture: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- SOA Much More Than Web Services - By Steve Wilkes. Provides alternative service invocation schemes and explains why there is much more to SOA than Web Services.
- Service-Oriented Architecture - By Michael Stevens. Explains SOA without much mention faqs, help, and tutorials of a particular implementation technology.
- Service-Oriented Architecture: Implementation Challenge - By Easwaran G. Nadhan. Discusses various approaches to faqs, help, and tutorials solving the eight key challenges companies face when faqs, help, and tutorials implementing a service-oriented architecture.
- Service Oriented Architecture - By Samudra Gupta. Lays out the ground work service-oriented architecture for SOA and shows us how to identify service-oriented architecture potential Services.
- Event-driven services in SOA - By Jeff Hanson. Design an event-driven and service-oriented faqs, help, and tutorials platform with Mule.
- Grid's place in the service-oriented architecture - By Ian Foster. SOAs are transforming monolithic applications into services, faqs, help, and tutorials thus allowing portability, reusability and on-demand access.
- Realizing a Service-Oriented Architecture with .NET - By Chip Irek. A practical discussion guide to internet building a .NET application in a service-oriented architecture.
MySQL - Cache Direct