FAQs, Help, and Tutorials Ada Languages Programming
In multiple formats, the master version control system for the original source files (including the source for the tools) for the ARM, and other helpful documents.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Ada: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Ada Programming - A Wiki-online tutorial on programming in Ada. It languages covers the new Ada 2005 features.
- Ada 95 Short Tutorial - C-Forge tutorial about creating a project.
- Ada95 Lessons Learned - Describes how to produce good Ada95 code using object-oriented methodology.
- AdaTutor - Interactive Ada tutor for DOS.
- Ada Reference Manual (ARM) - In multiple formats, the master version control system for the faqs, help, and tutorials original source files (including the source for the tools) for faqs, help, and tutorials the ARM, and other helpful documents.
- The Ada Programming Language - History, significant features, areas of application, sample programs, faqs, help, and tutorials related links, printed references.
- Bnf of the Ada Programming Language - Each element of this page is an anchor to a languages description of a syntax rule.
- Ada Directory - The site hosts a large collection of Ada tutorials, references and on-line books. All searchable and free.
- Ada - Webopedia Definition and Links - This page describes the term 'Ada'.
- Ada 2005 Language Reference Manual - Consolidate a possible amendment to Ada 95 with languages Technical Corrigendum 1 and the Ada Standard (International languages Standard ISO/IEC 8652:1995). The Amendment will be produced languages by the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 9 Ada languages Rapporteur Group (ARG).
- AdaHome - Tutorials - Ada tutorials.
- Ada95's "with"-ing problem - Achieving separate encapsulation despite mutual dependency. By John faqs, help, and ada tutorials Volan.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Ada 9x. - OOP.
- Shared Libraries - Technical notes on using shared libraries with Ada languages (GNAT).
- Top 10 Myths - Top 10 myths and misconceptions about Ada.
- OOP in Ada - A book chapter explaining how to do OOP in Ada 95.
- GNAT Reference Manual - This manual contains useful information in writing programs using the GNAT compiler. It includes information on implementation dependent characteristics of GNAT, including all the information required by Annex M of the standard.
- Ada Frequently Asked Questions - A list of Ada-related FAQs.
- Ada 95 Quality and Style - Guidelines for professional programmers and best practises for Ada programming.
- Some information on the Ada 95 programming language - The Ada Home Web Server has a summary languages introduction to languages Ada, lists of textbooks, and information languages on free compilers.
- Quick Ada - A quick introduction to Ada.
- Ada Interview - Helps churn out less-buggy code.
- comp.lang.ada FAQ - from Usenet FAQ Archive. Maintained by Magnus Kempe.
- Markus Kuhn's Ada95 Page - Information for New Ada95 Programmers.
MySQL - Cache Direct