Personal Pages Forth Languages Programming
Personal pages of Forth programmers, evangelists, fans.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Forth: Personal Pages
- Bradford J. Rodriguez, Ph.D. - Freelance embedded systems engineer; focus: hardware and software forth development for forth low-end (8/16-bit) microcontrollers. Created: CamelForth ANS forth Forth compiler for embedded forth controllers, Chromium Forth meta/cross-compiler, forth Scroungemaster II educational multi
- Michael Somos at CSU - Good sized set of Forth links.
- Peter Midnight - FIG member, FIAT Spider fan; religious humor; a languages few links languages on trains, movies, videos.
- Jerry Avins - Quadratic interpolation in Forth, notes on servo design, Number puzzle, thoughts on perfume, soldering silver.
- Chuck Moore - Charles (Chuck) Moore is the creator of Forth.
- William B. Zimmerly - Wrote zForth 32-bit Forth, zHTTP Internet Webserver written languages in zForth; languages involved in many other impressive Forth languages efforts.
- Anton Ertl - Research, Forth programming, and opinions on some computing personal pages issues.
- Tom Almy - Forth freeware downloads, including ForthCMP; other software; family forth links.
- Samuel Tardieu - Wrote PicForth, a free-software Forth compiler for the personal pages Microchip personal pages PIC microcontrollers.
- Ulrich Hoffmann - Forth links, downloads: ANS-Forth compatibility package for F-PC, languages F68KANS port languages to Macintosh, IDE for Microchip PIC languages 16C84 Microcontroller, and Tetris languages for Terminals.
- Mike Nemeth - A few links on Forth, science fiction and languages fantasy, Allentown.
- Albert van der Horst - Fig-Forth including modern style manuals, Intel Forth assemblers, languages sorting, simulation, personal pages factoring and primes, Transputers and projects, languages politics, tomato game; member personal pages of the Forth gg: languages Dutch Forth user group.
- Marcel Hendrix - Authored iForth, mxForth, tForth; eForth variant. Benchmarks use iForth to compare: i486/Pentium, Win95/DOS-7.0, WinNT/Linux-2.0. Data on x86 iForth and Transuputer tForth. Free downloads.
- Bernd Paysan's page - Projects: 4stack Processor, Gforth, bigFORTH (native code Forth), MINOS (X Window GUI), t3d Time 3D clock. Why Forth page, links, resume.
- Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page - A home for Forth writings of Neil Bawd personal pages and Wil Baden. Programs and source code: Base64 personal pages Content-Transfer-Encoding, DFC Differential File Comparison, and Structured Programming personal pages with GOTOs in Forth.
- Jack J. Woehr - Wrote FIJI, JaxForth, VWin4th. See Rocky Coast Free personal pages Board: RCFB.
MySQL - Cache Direct