Editor Modes and Style Files Haskell Languages Programming
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Haskell: Editor Modes and Style Files
- Haskell Mode for Vim - Syntax highlighting mode for Vim, by John Williams.
- Haskell Mode for Eclipse - Provides a Haskell Perspective, Haskell Document Types (Project, Module), a Syntax-Highlighting Editor, and ways to start GHC, Hugs and Haddock from within Eclipse.
- Haskell Mode for Emacs - An Emacs mode currently supporting font locking, declaration scanning, documentation, indentation, hugs interaction.
- Haskell (literate style) mode for Vim - Syntax highlighting for literate Haskell scripts for languages the editor editor modes and style files Vim by John Williams.
- Haskell Mode for Nedit - Nedit mode, implements syntax highlighting and macros for Haskell comments, by Koen Claessen.
- Hugs Mode for Emacs - Provides fontification and cooperation with Hugs, by Chris Van Humbeeck.
MySQL - Cache Direct