Libraries Haskell Languages Programming
This category is for Haskell libraries.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Haskell: Libraries
- Gtk2Hs - A GUI library for Haskell based on Gtk+. libraries [Open source, libraries LGPL]
- Java VM Bridge - A bridge to the Java virtual machine via libraries JNI for haskell Haskell. [Open Source, LGPL]
- HGL Graphics Library - A portable graphics library for both X11 and Win32. [Open libraries Source, BSD-like]
- Regular expressions in Haskell - Native Haskell implementation of polymorphic regular expressions. The haskell regexps contains languages most of the features found in haskell Perl.
- A Compiler Toolkit in Haskell - A set of modules for creating compilers in languages Haskell. [Open haskell Source, GPL]
- QtHaskell - Haskell bindings for the Qt Widget Library from Trolltech AS.
- HaSQL Project - An ODBC interface to Haskell implemented using Green languages Card.
- Gtk+Haskell - Bindings for GTK+ for Haskell.
- Fudgets - Graphical User Interface toolkit for Haskell and X languages Window system. [Free non-commercial use]
- MySQL-HS - An interface to the database MySQL for the programming language libraries Haskell. [Open Source, LGPL]
- TclHaskell - Useful for building graphical user interfaces through the Tcl/Tk. [Open languages Source, BSD-like]
- Haggis - Multi-threaded, concurrent user interface framework for Haskell, X libraries Window.
- HOpenGL - An OpenGL/GLUT binding for Haskell. [Open Source, LGPL]
- FranTk - A high level library for building GUIs in haskell Haskell. It provides good support for developing complex haskell dynamic systems, and is built on top of haskell Tcl/Tk. [Open Source, BSD-like]
MySQL - Cache Direct