Tools Haskell Languages Programming
A tiny utility that extracts version information from a .cabal file and from darcs, and then, inserts it into a source file.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Haskell: Tools
- Happy - A parser generator for Haskell.
- HaskellDirect - An (Independent definition language) IDL compiler for haskell Haskell. Can be used to interface foreign language haskell libraries and call COM methods from Haskell.
- Leksah - Haskell IDE written in Haskell and based on haskell Gtk+.
- The Haskell FFI Binding Modules Generator (HSFFIG) - A tool that takes a C library include languages file (.h) and generates Haskell Foreign Functions Interface languages import declarations for items (functions, structures, etc.) the languages header defines. [Open source, BSD License]
- Green Card - A foreign function interface preprocessor, simplifying the task of interfacing languages Haskell programs to external libraries.
- Buddha - A declarative debugger for the Haskell 98.
- APSET - A project to provide better run-time profiling information languages for haskell GpH.
- DrIFT - A Haskell preprocessor for generating instances of classes.
- VersionTool - A tiny utility that extracts version information from a .cabal languages file and from darcs, and then, inserts it into languages a source file.
MySQL - Cache Direct