JDBC Databases and Persistence Java Languages
A tool to monitor and analyse database performance for any Java application. Determines Java applications' database performance and analyses problems down to specific SQL statement.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Databases and Persistence: JDBC
JDBC API - Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API is a standard SQL database access interface. This API provides programmers with universal access to a wide range of relational databases. (Sun)
- DbConnectionBroker - A pure Java package for handling multiple concurrent java database connections. databases and persistence DbConnectionBroker creates a broker with a java very simple interface for databases and persistence handing out and returning java database connections from a configurable pool databases and persistence of connections. java Also RandomGUID (utilit
- PoolMan - Offers configurable JDBC pools to multiple databases and SQL query/ResultSet cache. Generic Java object pooling is also available. [LGPL]
- Java Basics of Database Access and Permissions - Essentials of the Java Programming Database Access and Permissions. This databases and persistence lesson converts the application, applet, and servlet examples from Lesson databases and persistence 6 to write to and read from a database using databases and persistence JDBC.
- DBPool - Java Database Connection Pooling - A free JDBC connection pooling library featuring easy jdbc setup, connection jdbc validation, statement caching, time expiry. [Open jdbc source]
- JDBCFacade - A library for making JDBC easier to use jdbc and less databases and persistence error prone while encouraging a clean jdbc separation between persistence and databases and persistence domain logic. [Open source, jdbc MIT License]
- Java Guru - JDBC FAQ - A list of frequently asked questions about JDBC.
- JDBC Tutorials for Database Access - The JDBC API is a Java API that can access any kind of tabular data, especially data stored in a Relational Database.
- P6Spy - Logs all queries between any JDBC application and any database with no code changes required. [Open source]
- JDBC Drivers and Vendors - A directory of JDBC-Driver-Vendors.
- Java Client Database (JCDatabase) - A simplified version of JDBC that runs on java both the java server and as part of client java applications. [Commercial]
- J2EE with MS SQL Server: Making a JDBC Connection - In this article readers get step-by-step instructions on jdbc making a jdbc JDBC connection between the four most jdbc popular Java application servers jdbc and Microsoft SQL Server jdbc by Deepak Vohra.
- JDBC - Java Database Connectivity - Using the JDBC interface to connect to and utilise a databases and persistence database from within Java.
- JDbMonitor - A tool to monitor and analyse database performance databases and persistence java for any Java application. Determines Java applications\\' database databases and persistence java performance and analyses problems down to specific SQL databases and persistence java statement.
- Octopus Java/XML ETL Tool - A simple Java-based Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) tool. It may connect to any JDBC data sources and perform transformations defined in an XML file. [Open source, LGPL]
- Webopedia.com - JDBC - Describes the term JDBC and lists links with additional information.
MySQL - Cache Direct