Articles Enterprise Edition Java Languages
This article in a two part series by Dustin Marx summarizes several best practices that can make your JSP design robust and maintainable.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: Articles
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/News and Media/Magazines and E-zines/Articles
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks/Articles
- Build servlet-based enterprise Web applications - Examines servlet response streaming and garbage management. (3,000 enterprise edition words)
- Designing Tapestry Mega-Components - Article by Howard Ship. Tapestry: Java Web Components articles is a java powerful, flexible, open source framework for articles creating Web applications in java Java.
- Using XDoclet: Developing EJBs with Just the Bean Class - Article by Dion Almaer.
- Leverage legacy systems with a blend of XML, XSL, and Java - By Michael Koch at ITworld.com. The article offers enterprise edition advice on using XML and related technologies to enterprise edition interface a mainframe from an application server or enterprise edition servlet.
- JSP Best Practices Part 2 - The second article in the two part series looks at articles advanced strategies for making JSP development manageable such as Object articles scoping, JSTL, JSP documentation, precompilation and using XHTML with JSPs.
- Internet Applications Design Using J2EE Design Patterns. - Article by Moises D. Diaz describes using SUN java J2EE Design articles Patterns for building maintainable, simple, and java clean web applications.
- J2EE Project Dangers - Analyzes the top 10 dangers that threaten the java success of all enterprise Java projects and outlines java some ways to avoid them. By Humphrey Sheil, java JavaWorld.
- WebObjects on Linux - HOW-TO about the installation on WebObjects 5.1 under Linux.
- Application Servers and Enterprise Application Development - White paper by California Software. Explore the issue enterprise edition of application building in enterprises within the framework enterprise edition of an application server - Java application server, enterprise edition EJB Server, Java web Server.
- Reporting with JasperReports - Introductory article on using JasperReports and intergrating into enterprise edition applications. java JasperReports is a popular open source reporting enterprise edition library.
- Design Patterns for Building Flexible and Maintainable J2EE Applications - This article introduces some reusable designs to build enterprise edition J2EE applications and explains some problem domains that enterprise edition affect the flexibility and maintainability of J2EE applications, enterprise edition and the recommended solutions. By Vijay Ramachandran.
- JSP Best Practices Part 1 - This article in a two part series by articles Dustin Marx articles summarizes several best practices that can articles make your JSP design articles robust and maintainable.
MySQL - Cache Direct