JavaServer Faces Enterprise Edition Java Languages
JavaServer Faces technology simplifies building user interfaces for JavaServer applications. With the well-defined programming model that JavaServer Faces provides, developers of various skill levels can quickly and easily build web applications by: assembling reusable UI components in a page, connecting these components to an application data source, and wiring client-generated events to server-side event handlers. With the power of JavaServer Faces technology, these web applications handle all of the complexity of managing the user interface on the server, allowing the application developer to focus on application code.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Enterprise Edition: JavaServer Faces
JavaServer Faces Technology - Sun's home with links to specification, FAQ, and downloads.
- WebGalileo Faces Designer - A rapid application development (RAD) tool meant to javaserver faces simplify the creation of JSF applications from scratch. javaserver faces By SoftAspects.
- JavaServer Faces Resources - List of resources from James Holmes.
- Core JavaServer Faces - Sneak preview of book from David Geary and Cay S. enterprise edition Horstmann.
- JavaServer Faces FAQ - Kito D. Mann\\'s questions and answers on technology javaserver faces from enterprise edition JSFCentral.com.
- JavaServer Faces - Sun developer network forum.
- A first look at JavaServer Faces - A JavaWorld article series by David Geary.
- JSR 127 - Specification effort for the technology.
- MyFaces - Open source implementation available from the Apache Software Foundation.
MySQL - Cache Direct