Virtual Worlds Java Languages Programming
Discusses the creation of a virtual world to teach archaeology and the life of the ancient Maya to a target audience of middle school students.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Virtual Worlds
- Virtual Universe - More than only a simple 3d-chat: here a languages complete virtual reality is simulated.
- Oneiro - A text-centric, adventure game engine written in Java. java [Open Source, java GPL]
- Building Virtual Worlds To Teach Archaeology: - Discusses the creation of a virtual world to teach archaeology virtual worlds and the life of the ancient Maya to a target virtual worlds audience of middle school students.
- Worlds.com - Chat in a virtual reality 3D world.
- Tag3D - Interactive Virtual World system using Java3D and RMI. java [Open Source]
- Fate - Massively multiplayer space trading and combat game. [Open languages Source]
- Ad Infinitum - Massively multiplayer game. [Open Source]
- The MUGU Project - Massively-multiplayer roleplaying game system, emphasising graphics over text. virtual worlds [Open languages source, GPL]
- Mars Simulation Project - Open source Java project to create a simulation languages of future languages human settlement on the planet Mars. languages [Open Source, GPL]
- The Millport project - Development site for a massive multiplayer game with a graphical java interface, written in Java. [Open Source, GPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct