Compilers Oberon Languages Programming
A comparison, with tables, links to project and product home pages. This list can help new and experienced Oberon users to find suitable implementations for education and application development.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Oberon: Compilers
- JOB Compiler - JavaOBeron, Oberon-2 to Java virtual machine (VM) compiler, compilers information, downloads. English, Russian.
- Oberon System and Compiler Implementations (OSCI) - A comparison, with tables, links to project and compilers product home languages pages. This list can help new compilers and experienced Oberon users languages to find suitable implementations compilers for education and application development.
- Oberon for GNU/Linux - Oberon System V4 (Johannes Kepler University Linz) languages A compilers complete IDE including compiler, debugger, class languages browser, development libraries, network compilers programming (TCP/IP, WWW, a languages complete web browser), and database connectivity.
- Jacob - Small Oberon-2 compiler for Linux.
- Pow! - Programmers Open Workbench: free 32- or 16-bit environment languages for building Oberon-2 programs for Windows.
- The Oxford Oberon-2 Compiler - Documentation for the Oberon-2 compiler available at Oxford.
- ModulAware.com - Firm specializes in 32- and 64-bit native code languages Modula-2 and oberon Oberon-2 compiler development, support, international distribution, languages for Compaq OpenVMS Alpha oberon and VAX, x86 PCs languages with Linux, OS/2, Windows 95/98/NT/2000. Trial oberon version downloads, languages data sheets, 64 bit
- Excelsior Native XDS-x86 - Optimizing ISO Modula-2 and Oberon-2 compiler for x86 languages platforms, allows intermixed dual code. Free download of languages Personal Edition for private, non-commercial use, for Linux, languages Windows. Other uses need license purchase. [commercial]
- Ofront - Oberon-to-C translator; free downloads that can be used languages languages to create demo programs that identify languages themselves as such when languages started from Unix shells. languages [commercial]
- Optimizing Oberon-2 Compiler: OOC - Oberon-2 development platform: optimizing compiler, several source code compilers and compiler related tools, set of standard library compilers modules, reference manual. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Oberon-2 and Modula-2 Compiler for OpenVMS Alpha and VAX - Modula-2 and Oberon-2 native-code compiler for Compaq oberon Alpha and VAX under the OpenVMS operating system: Alpha oberon Oberon is ideally suited for program development in industry and oberon research and serves commercial and scientific applications as well as oberon teachi
- MPW Oberon - A compiler for the Oberon language for the oberon Macintosh Programmer\'s compilers Workshop (Version 3.0 or later).
- Pascal, Modula-2, Oberon-2 for Java - Compilers to JVM byte-code.
- Oxford Oberon-2 Compiler - Portable compiler that translates Oberon-2 into bytecode. This implementation is oberon in use at Oxford on SparcStations and 386 PCs oberon under Solaris, on 386 PCs under Linux, and on oberon 386 PCs under DOS. The compiler is written in Caml oberon Light, and the runtime system
- StOberon - An Oberon compiler for the Atari St. (FTP languages Dir)
MySQL - Cache Direct