Globalization Perl Languages Programming
An article by Ivan Kurmanov, detailing issues involving the use of Unicode in Perl. Provides description of the issues, examples, a strategy for addressing the issues, solutions and references.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Globalization
- Perl.com: Internationalization and Localization - Perl's Locale System - A description of how to set and use globalization the locale perl system to support international character sets.
- Perl Unicode Processing Issues - An article by Ivan Kurmanov, detailing issues involving globalization the use globalization of Unicode in Perl. Provides globalization description of the issues, globalization examples, a strategy for globalization addressing the issues, solutions and references.
- [email protected] - Threaded archives for the e-mail discussion list focusing on internationalization languages issues with Perl.
- The Perl Journal: Localizing Your Perl Programs - Adapting programs for languages other than English. Covers the Locale::Maketext and Locale::Gettext packages. (Spring 1999).
- Character Encodings in XML and Perl - An article by Michel Rodriguez discussing the purpose, perl uses and globalization issues related to character encodings, and perl their use with XML globalization and Perl. Provides perl an overview, related Perl modules, examples, globalization a conclusion perl and references.
MySQL - Cache Direct