Testing and Quality Assurance Perl Languages Programming
Automatic, specification-based testing tool for Perl, that by running repeated random trials against the code being tested. FAQs, lists, forum, and talks.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Testing and Quality Assurance
- Top/Computers/Software/Software Engineering/Quality Assurance
- Top/Computers/Programming/Software Testing
Perl Quality Assurance Projects - Directory and coordination point for CPAN testers, the Phalanx project, and articles and general information about Perl testing.
- An Introduction to Testing - Article on perl.com by chromatic, which explains why writing tests testing and quality assurance is good and how to go about it.
- Automated Testing With Perl - Slides for an introduction to Perl tests, with testing and quality testing and quality assurance assurance an overview of the CPAN testing modules.
- Perl Testing Reference Card - One-page synopsys of some of the most popular testing and quality assurance Test:: modules, by Ian Langworth.[PDF]
- LectroTest - Automatic, specification-based testing tool for Perl, that by perl running repeated random trials against the code being perl tested. FAQs, lists, forum, and talks.
- Testing Modules Available on CPAN - A survey of the many testing modules available testing and quality assurance in the Test: namespace.
MySQL - Cache Direct