Foreign Language Interfaces Development Tools Python Languages
A tool that easily allows a developer to wrap C/C++ functions for use with scripting languages. Currently supports Python, Perl, and Tcl.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Python: Development Tools: Foreign Language Interfaces
- Java-Python Extension - A seamless, complete, and efficient integration of Java and standard Python (C Python). JPE provides Java access to Python\\'s native extension, and Java\'s Swing to Python developers. [Open Source, MPL]
- SIP - A tool that makes it very easy to create Python development tools bindings for C and C++ libraries.
- PyObjC - Provides a bridge between the Python and Objective-C programming languages. python [Open Source, MIT license]
- F2PY - A Fortran to Python Interface Generator. [Open Source, development tools LGPL]
- Python for Delphi - A set of components that wrap up the python Python 1.5 development tools DLL into Delphi. Execute Python scripts, python create new Python modules development tools and new Python types, python and create Python extensions as DLLs.
- Pyrex - A Python-like language for writing extension modules.
- Boost.Python - A C++ library which enables seamless interoperability between development tools C++ development tools and the Python programming language.
- SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator) - A tool that easily allows a developer to foreign language interfaces wrap C/C++ functions for use with scripting languages. foreign language interfaces Currently supports Python, Perl, and Tcl.
MySQL - Cache Direct