User Groups Smalltalk Languages Programming
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: User Groups
- Yahoo Groups: Smalltalk-80 - Mail list archive.
- COOUG: Connecticut Object-Oriented User Group, Inc. - Big group: sponsors, SIGs, door prizes, links.
- UIUC Smalltalk/Patterns Group - At Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- GSUG: German Smalltalk User Group - Good software and demonstrations understandable to any Smalltalk smalltalk user as user groups source code is English, little other smalltalk English.
- PSSTOODBUG: Puget Sound Smalltalk & Object-Oriented Database User Group - Agenda, message archive, good descriptions, links, software, vendors, resources, good user group list.
- Yahoo Groups: PocketSmalltalk - Mail list archive (pocketstug) of Smalltalk-80 for small smalltalk devices.
- BSUG: Belgian Smalltalk User Group - Big group: survey, schedule, job postings, and sponsors.
- Smalltalking - A project for studying Virtual Objects Environments. Site, user groups mailing user groups list, meetings, events.
- SmallTalk User Group - Contains links to user groups around the world. Also contains smalltalk links to object oriented groups, FAQs, and news groups.
- NYSTUG: New York Smalltalk User Group - Yahoo Groups.
- ESUG: European Smalltalk User Group - Newsletter, links; holds famous Smalltalk Summer Schools.
- SSUG: Swiss Smalltalk User Group - On Wiki: mail list, job postings, next talk, languages events, Smalltalk user groups developing firms.
MySQL - Cache Direct