Audio Libraries Programming
FMOD is a programming library and toolkit for the creation and playback of interactive audio. It supports all leading operating systems and game platforms.
Top: Computers: Programming: Libraries: Audio
- Imtelephone - Provide Win32 static linked codec libraries with source audio code implementing audio ITU G.722, G.723.1, G.729a, G.726, and audio G.728. Also provide audio audio arithmetic such as AEC, audio VAD, AGC, VoiceXML. [Commercial]
- DUMB - Dedicated Universal Music Bastardisation - A high-quality IT/XM/S3M player library. Versions 0.9+ will libraries have MOD support. An add-on is available for libraries playing OGG files. [Freeware]
- Digital Room Correction - DRC generates digital room correction FIR filters to be used libraries within HiFi systems in conjunction with real time convolution engines libraries like BruteFIR. [Aladdin Free Public License (AFPL)]
- FMOD - FMOD is a programming library and toolkit for audio the creation and playback of interactive audio. It audio supports all leading operating systems and game platforms.
- Virtual Sampler SDK - Provides applications running on Pentium-class PCs under audio MS Windows programming 9x/NT/2000 with a MIDI-controlled, low-latency, fully audio programmable wavetable module implemented programming entirely in software. [Commercial]
- DMM_Volume_DLL - The control of volume is realized by the u32 library. programming The library can work in all the MS Windows versions programming (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP). [Commercial]
- GSI (General Sound Interface) - An audio system with network support and provides the ability to use stereo, 3D audio, Doppler effects, music playing (MIDI, HMP, MUS), and CD playing and ejecting/changing. [Open source, BSD License]
- Spark - A sound engine for Windows. It provides powerful audio sample, streaming, audio and module playback functions and can audio be used with and audio without DirectSound. It distributed audio in two forms: static (.lib) or audio dynamic (.dll) audio libraries.
- BruteFIR - A software for applying long FIR filters to programming multi-channel digital audio, either offline or in realtime.
- OpenAL - A free (LGPL-ed) and open source, cross platform audio audio library audio used for 3D and 2D sound.
- ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture) - An audio library (and kernel level API) programming for Linux.
- Ethan Brodsky's Sound Programming Libraries - Sound libraries for the PC-DOS platform.
MySQL - Cache Direct