Weblogs Resources Programming
Top: Computers: Programming: Resources: Weblogs
- Top/Computers/News and Media/Weblogs
- Top/Computers/Programming/Personal Pages
- Top/Society/People/Personal Homepages/Weblogs
- Piter's Home Page - .NET programming tips, C# sample code.
- Ryan Dewsbury - Programming notes from a software developer in Toronto, programming especially about programming the development of AJAX-based games.
- .NET from India - A weblog focusing on .NET, other Microsoft technologies and things related to India.
- HTNet - Mostly technology and business-centric writing from Johor Bahru, programming Johor, Malaysia.
- HAHAHAHA(HAx4)'s Limerick - Technology, life, and other words that piled up.
- Philcrissman.com - Development tips with a partial focus on Ruby.
- Smart Software - Software developer Wesner Moise\\'s musings on .NET, technology, entrepreneurship and Microsoft.
- [monty]'s blog - Topics include security, programming, .NET.
- Advogato - Community resource site for developers of free software; weblogs news and weblogs blog.
- Dan Weinreb’s Blog - LISP and database expert Dan Weinreb occasionally posts weblogs in depth programming on a variety of technical subjects.
- IUnknown.com - John Lam's weblog on software development.
- Coders4fun - Programming tips and sample code, primarily related to resources open source packages.
- Bobdc.blog - Bob DuCharme\\'s weblog, focusing on metadata, XML technology, programming and the resources semantic web.
- Axodys - Covering computers, the Internet, sports, politics, scripting, writing and movies.
- Lynch Consulting Blog - Technical tips, especially for ColdFusion and Linux/Ubuntu.
- Geek Noise - Peter Provost\\'s weblog dedicated to programming, Microsoft, .NET and other programming technology subjects.
- Joel on Software - A weblog by Joel Spolsky, a programmer working programming in New resources York City, about software and software programming companies.
- Geek Style - Unix and network techie news and commentary.
- Indefinite Articles - Articles on technology, politics, law, and philosophy.
- Software by Rob - Advice on how to be a successful programmer, weblogs especially in resources a start-up.
- Javability - Jean-Marc Autexier\\'s Weblog about Java, Linux, Zaurus and other IT news. Some entries are in German.
- Lijin’s Blog - Tips from a programmer in South India. resources Partial focus on Spring and database programming.
- Mundus Vult Decipi - Personal weblog of random projects and experiments, mainly resources hacking and programming cracking.
- The Wandering Glitch 2 - Programming and other topics, sometimes from a theoretical programming approach.
- Symbian Code - Occasional tips about Symbian software development.
- JLP's Blog - A blog about computers, internet, Linux, open source, weblogs free software, science, and technology.
- Hackerdude - Software Development news, FAQ, downloads, links and reviews.
- ComputerZen.com - XML, .NET, design patterns, software architecture and development. Written by a MSDN Regional Director.
- Daemon Dancing in the Dark - Weblog focused on FreeBSD
- Thinking Parallel - A weblog about parallel / concurrent programming.
- Tales from the Red Shed - Weblog of independent developer Jonathon Rentzch.
- Head On - Computer geeky stuff like Java, Linux and XP.
- Karim VaesNote - Technical notes, primarily on Ubuntu, Drupal, content management, and security.
- The Regenerate Web - Ramblings on software product development.
- CotéCode - Notes on programming from Coté, via podcast.
- Damien Katz - Weblog of a programmer.
- nithinkamath.info - Linux and programming from the perspective of a student in resources India.
- Engineering the Web - Programming tips focused on web standards, by a group of weblogs custom programmers.
- No Wow - Juergen Kreileder occasionally writes about Linux, Java, security, and Apple.
- Unhandled Perception - A look at technology from the mind of a developer.
- Ardent Dev Blog - Blogging on software development and related topics.
- Ramakrishna's Blog - Technical tips, mainly about programming and Microsoft technologies.[ATOM]
MySQL - Cache Direct