Win32 Threads Programming
Focuses on several of the new thread synchronization features introduced with Windows Vista: condition variables, slim reader/writer locks, and one-time initialization.
Top: Computers: Programming: Threads: Win32
- Multithreading for Rookies - Focuses on some practical applications of Win32 multithreading.
- Multithreaded Programming with Win32 - This book describes techniques for designing and implementing multithreaded software programming applications.
- POSIX Threads (pthreads) for Win32 - An implementation of POSIX pthreads for Win32. [Open programming source, LGPL].
- Compound Win32 Synchronization Objects - Describes strategies to combine the Win32 synchronization primitives into more complex synchronization objects. It presents several solutions for implementing advanced synchronization objects along with a comparison of how they perform.
- Strategies for Implementing POSIX Condition Variables on Win32 - This article explores various techniques and patterns for implementing POSIX condition variables correctly and/or fairly on Win32.
- Synchronization Primitives New to Windows Vista - Focuses on several of the new thread synchronization threads features introduced threads with Windows Vista: condition variables, slim threads reader/writer locks, and one-time threads initialization.
MySQL - Cache Direct