Control Software Robotics
It can be easier to control robots using software, rather than hardware. This allows for upgrades and modifications to be made to the robot's systems - which may offset the higher development costs.
Top: Computers: Robotics: Software: Control
- Robot Control C Library - RCCL is a library of C routines for control doing real-time software control and graphic simulation of a control number of industrial robots, software primarily PUMAs. License allows control non-commercial use only.
- MotoRobots Software Libraries - A collection of Open Source embedded software libraries control for mobile robotics applications, targeting Motorola 68K/ColdFire and control PowerPC micros. The code is written in C, control C++, and assembler and licensed under the GNU control LGPL.
- Carnegie Mellon Robot Navigation Toolkit - CARMEN is modular, Open Source C software designed robotics to provide basic navigation primatives including: base and robotics sensor control, obstacle avoidance, localization, path planning, people-tracking, robotics and mapping. Licensed under the GNU GPL.
- Dave's Multi-tasking Sumo Robot Program - Multi-tasking control program for a Sumo robot equipped robotics with multiple control sensors. C source code for the robotics 68HC11 Handiboard.
- KControl - A Linux-based control and monitor program for the software Khepera robot. robotics C++ source is included. License prohibits software most non-educational use.
- PC/104 Robotics Drivers - For PC/104+ users. Includes Linux drivers for the robotics ACCES 104-DIO-48S robotics digital I/O board, up to 8 robotics Polaroid ultrasonic sensors, and robotics an interface to a robotics PIC controller for motor control with robotics encoder feedback. robotics Free Software written in C and licensed under robotics robotics the GNU
- Robosoft - A multiprocess robotic "nervous system" that will allow software a four-legged robotics robot to control itself autonomously in software nine degrees of freedom. robotics Robosoft is Open Source software C++ code under the BSD license.
- GVG SLAM - Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) software that generates robotics a map called a generalized Voronoi graph (GVG). robotics Written in C.
- NROSoft Robotics Software - BASIC Stamp code used by the GearGrinders (Team 112) in the FIRST robotic competition. Source code for the 2001 and 2002 events is available.
- Object Oriented Mobile Robot Model - OOMRM is a C++ library developed for the control 68332 MRM microprocessor board. It includes a host control (Windows/Linux) mobile robot simulator that can be run control independently of the 68332. OOMRM is Free Software control licensed under the GNU LGPL.
- ServoMaster - A platform independent servo controller driver compatible with FerretTronics and Phidget boards. Java and C++ versions. Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
- ActivMedia Robotics Interface for Applications - ARIA is an OO C++ library for controlling ActivMedia mobile robotics robots. Provides dynamic control of velocity, heading, and other navigation robotics settings as well as I/O bus, gripper, pan-tilt, and bumpers. robotics ARIA is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
- Scene - An Open Source C++ library for sequential localisation and map-building. Modular design makes it suitable for robot navigation in 1D, 2D or 3D with arbitrary sensing capabilities. Licensed under GNU GPL.
- Visual Servo Automation - VSA provides MS Windows-based motion control compatible with robotics servo controllers commonly used in robotics applications such robotics the Mini SSC, SV203, and SMI boards. VSA robotics is proprietary, commercial software.
- Modular Controller Architecture 2 - A modular, network transparent, realtime capable, C/C++ framework control for controlling robotics robots. The main platform is Linux/RTLinux control but Win32 and Solaris robotics also supported. MCA-2 is control Free Software licensed under the GNU robotics GPL.
- RHexLib - A collection of C++ libraries that form the software Open Source control control software used in the RHex software hexapod robot. The code control was developed for the software QNX RTOS but also runs on control Linux. Released software under the BSD license.
- Dave's Robotic Operating System - DROS is an Open Source project at the software Australian National University. DROS is a modular framework software for controlling a wide range of mobile robots. software Coded in C++ and Perl. Licensed under the software GNU GPL.
- Perception Action Components Library - PACLib provides a collection of modules for processing image data from video cameras and for robot control and simulation. PACLib is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
- jabot - Event-driven controller for small remote robots. This approach robotics uses a software MIDI-style object mechanism for controlling over robotics the internet. JINI and software Java based.
- Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment - MARIE is a development and integration environment built robotics over a communication layer. Its main goal is robotics to integrate other robotics software such as Player/Stage, robotics CARMEN, and RobotFlow. MARIE is Free Software licensed robotics under the GNU GPL.
- DRobot - Reversed-engineered, Open Source control software for robots made by the software now defunct Nomadic Technologies, Inc.. Written in C and released software under the GNU GPL.
- SPLAT - The Simple Provisional Language for Actions and Tasks provides both control a language for specifying control laws and a runtime environment control for executing and monitoring them. Based on RScheme. SPLAT is control Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
- Autopilot - A complete Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) control system control with 3 software axis IMU/INS+GPS. Autopilot is Free Software control and, along with the software associated hardware designs, is control licensed under the GNU GPL.
- JRobot - Java Interface for Mitsubishi RVM1 Robot. Control and camera interfaces software are provided. Open Source software released under the BSD license.
- EusLisp Robot Programming Language - Object-oriented Lisp-based programming system designed specifically for the software development of control robotics software.
- Peeves Control Program - PID-based odometry and dead-reckoning for a mobile robot with differential software steering, implemented for a Lego RCX module. Detailed article describes software theory of operation. Open Source software written in the NQC software language and released under an MIT license.
- EGgO Educational Robotics Platform - A software platform and associated hardware with a control focus on educational use. Software can handle 100+ control I/O ports, up to 12-16 servos and many control DC motors. EGgO is written in Python, runs control on Linux and is Free Software licensed under control the GNU GPL.
- Nomadic.Sourceforge.Net - Official production releases and source code from the control now defunct robotics Nomadic Technologies, Inc. Source code to control all drivers, libraries and robotics applications is now under control the GNU GPL license.
- CMU Mobile Autonomous Robot Software - CMU MultiRobot Lab MARS packages are complete, effective control and scalable software software for autonomous robot teams. Support control for integrated perception, reasoning, software learning, communication and cooperative control strategies that solve complex multiagent tasks. software Free Software
- Pyro AI and Robotics System - A library, environment, graphical user interface, and low-level robotics drivers to explore AI and robotics using the robotics Python language. Pyro is Free Software licensed under robotics the GNU GPL.
MySQL - Cache Direct