Software Robotics Computers
Multiagent robotics mission specification and control software. Takes high-level military-style plans and executes them with teams of real or simulated robots. MissionLab is proprietary software buy may be used at no cost in some non-commercial cases.
Top: Computers: Robotics: Software
- Top/Computers/CAD and CAM/Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Top/Computers/Artificial Life/Agents
- Top/Computers/Artificial Intelligence/Vision/Software
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Realtime
- The Orocos Project - The Open Robot Control Software Project aims to develop an robotics architecture-independent component based framework for all aspects of robot control. robotics Orocos is Free Software licensed under the GNU LGPL.
- MissionLab - Multiagent robotics mission specification and control software. Takes software high-level military-style robotics plans and executes them with teams software of real or simulated robotics robots. MissionLab is proprietary software software buy may be used at robotics no cost software in some non-commercial cases.
- Javaclient for Player/Stage - Allows development of applications for Player/Stage using the computers Java programming language. The client implements all major computers devices described in Player manual. Free Software licensed computers under the GNU GPL.
- Player/Stage - Player is a language and platform independent network computers server for computers robot control. Stage simulates a population computers mobile robots in a computers 2D environment. Both are computers Free Software written in C++ and computers licensed under computers GNU GPL.
- Orca Robotics - Open source framework for developing component-based robotic systems. Website includes examples, tutorials and quick-start documentation.
- The Rossum Project - An Open Source robotics project that aims to develop standardized simulators, control software, and APIs for mobile robotics applications. All code is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPL.
- TeamBots - A collection of Java-based control and simulation programs robotics for multiagent robotics mobile robotics research developed at CMU robotics and Georgia Tech. Full robotics source code is included. robotics Non-commercial use only.
MySQL - Cache Direct